Tuesday 23 April 2013

Clarins Lotus Oil for oily and acne prone skin -Review

Clarins Lotus Oil Review
For acne, oily prone skin and for men and women, men don't be afraid to try this!

5 years later...I am still a massive fan

I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on this product, I really do love it and recommend it to anyone who has problematic acne oily prone skin, I would definitely say that in my time using this oil, my skin has improved and I now no longer need to use any other product to combat my acne or oily skin, it helps regulate my skin and so now I just use the oil irregularly.

I had very bad acne in my late teens and I discovered this beautiful oil which has honestly been a saviour for me, it  has given me so much confidence to have clearer skin and I have to say thank you to Clarins for creating this god send of a product.

Please do try it and let me know what you think, it is worth every penny.

Thank you for reading xxx

Pros?

  • It controls my oily tzone
  • Spots? It heals them faster, is non drying and stops any itches and ensures less acne scarring.
  • It reduces redness/inflammation.
  • I have used it successfully on burns, sunburn (I mix it with a gentle body lotion to help spread it all over affected areas, so relieving!), mosquito bites (It's a dream and I never get any itchy skin because of it and they heal so much faster!)
  • It smells beautiful
  • A bottle can even stretch to last me up to 2 years and for £30, amazing value. I just use it when needed, a little goes a very long way.
  • It seems to help get rid of any black heads! Wonderful stuff
  • I apply it at night and I could swear the essential oils help not only calm my face but also my mind, helps me sleep and massive plus is that it does not stain any clothes or bedding in my experience as it is fast absorbing (I sleep on my face so I know what I am talking about).
  • I find it hard to get at any of the Clarins counters when I run out as I keep being told it is so popular.


Cons?
Honestly, I have found it very hard to pick anything.
It does not only the job but so much more, it's good quality, it feels good to use and it's a beautiful scent but perhaps 1 thing...in winter when my skin has got very dry (no where near as dry as some people experience) , around the edges of my nose I have found that this Lotus Oil doesn't particularly help the dry situation perhaps as the skin on the cheeks is rather sensitive. Now I am not expecting it too help everything and it seems like a product to help oily skin and well I should rather use the Clarins Blue Orchid oil, but it's a tiny issue and something that has not come up anywhere else on the face when dry

No comments:

Post a Comment