Friday 26 April 2013

Summer in a bottle-Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess fragrance Review

Estee Laude Bronze Goddess Fragrance, not a perfume, a 'skinscent'
£45

It's sweet and rich, it reminds me of the beach and it's unique....
It's Bronze Goddess which is limited to spring and summer every year so by the time I have finished my bottle I am literally counting the days until it get's released again in April here in the UK.

I remember last year running out whilst I was back in South Africa and oh my goodness, it was £80 a bottle there...I tried to act all cool when the shop assistant told me the price in Edgars and I was thinking no way am I paying  double and it's not even a EDP!...however I knew I had a month to wait until it got released in the UK again. I wasn't crazy that day but what I am saying is, this fragrance is so beautiful and brings back so many happy memories of long summer holidays that it is worth every penny.

You just know summer is here when Bronze Goddess is out.

If like me you adore the beach, hot days and exotics scents....well coconut sunlotions and oils then you my friend will just love this perfume. It's a really sexy scent and it can me wild!

Give it a spray next time you are in Debenhams or Boots, it will be at the Estee Lauder counter. It's simply devine.

No comments:

Post a Comment