Sunday 14 April 2013

Les Senteurs Gourmandes Vanille Chocolat EDP/Thierry Mugler Angel perfume dupe

Les Senteurs Gourmandes Vanille Chocolat Eau de parfum by Laurence Dumont
Carried by Marks and Spencer, £22.50 for 100ml EDP

Distinctive vanilla with a honey-scented heart and an intense aroma of chocolate for an exhilarating sensation. Top: Honey, Middle: Chocolate patchouli, Bottom: Vanilla tobacco.




Unusual I must say and not something I would have thought to try had it not been for it being on sale and it was rather a bargain at around only £10 for a gift set which included a 50ml EDP and also a body lotion.

It's strong, it's fierce and layered with other perfumes I find it pretty sexy. It's not a scent I would wear in the day time because it is so rich and it also definitely has a unisex vibe to it, I definitely wouldn't hesitate in recommending this for men to use also. The usual price is £22.50 for 100ml EDP so it is really a fabulous price for what is a strong, sexy and long lasting scent.

Upon first spraying it, it can be rather strong but as the hours tick by it actually changes, the next morning you can still smell it on clothes and I think it can definitely be one of those signature scents. I think at times you can almost be reminded of Thierry Mugler's Angel, a scent I have previously used and for the price, this is a great if a little different alternative.

There is a whole range of them at Marks and Spencers so please do go check them out. I look forward to buying more in the range in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment