Friday 1 November 2013

SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint-Heavy duty under eye concealer! Review Benefit dupe

Boots 17 Phwoarr Paint-Heavy duty under eye concealer

£5.49 or 3 for £10 offer on 17 products at Boots currently.


Shade light
Comparing this to concealers I have used from Mac, Bobbi Brown, Collection 2000, Vichy:

Pros

  • This is amazing stuff!!!
  • I'd compare to Benefit's concealer, almost a dupe
  • Cheap
  • Lasts on the skin
  • Applied with my fingers and did 2 layers.
  • Brightens, makes my face look pretty and awake.
  • Colour is great, easy to apply, super cheap, did I say amazing?
  • Lightest colour is great and perfect for me (I am 150 Buff Revlon Colorstay)
  • Packaging is compact, comes with mirror under the lid. Great for on the go


Cons

  • Could possible settle in smile lines.
  • Not great on spots, highlights then and makes foundation look a bit blotchy on the jawline.




No comments:

Post a Comment