Monday 28 October 2013

Instajunction- Instagram photo posters/Instagram Polaroids!!!

Instajunction.com
Review
Instagram photo posters!

So I have plenty of Instagram photos and I really wanted to print some of them, I don't print nearly enough photos.

I came across a deal on Groupon for photo magnets which drew me to the website of Instajunction. I decided against the magnets but browsed their products and came across the following:

  • https://instajunction.com/products/posters/configure


    I've ordered a poster as a present and cannot wait for it to arrive, I now need to get a frame and I am sorted for a super special birthday present. It's perfect as there is no faffing about making a collage, it's all done. The only downside is that I had to to use Instagram photos only and so I ended up going onto facebook on my phone, saving photos to my phone and then instagramming them to fill out the 70 photos. You log into instagram on the Instajunction site and a strolling panel lets you pick the photos but I would love to be able to move photos around on the grid as it doesn't let you do that, you have to delete pictures and insert others again if you want to fit pictures in the middle. Rather annoying!

    The example above looks super professional and it's just such a fun gift!

    I'm hoping the quality is great, it cost £20 and a few quid for P&P and the website promises quick processing and delivery. I will definitely review upon receiving but to be honest I would love to have the option to review the product just before paying for it and also having the option to look at my  product order once paid. Definitely room for improvement on the site.

    I would love to print out some of my instagram photos in a polaroid style, you can get 100 for around £30 another great product that Instajunction sells, ahhh I bloody love all of the old polaroids that my family have, a very cool style. Might have to do this at some point in the future.

    I definitely recommend trying this site out, fingers crossed my poster turns out great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment