Saturday 22 March 2014

H&M Stretch printed trousers...to be or not to be?

So here goes...

I always hear people raving about H&M, telling me how great a store it is and how they 'bought this gorgeous top' and 'this amazing dress' and yet every time I have graced the store with my presence I have been massively disappointed. I try to give it a go, I really do but then really why such the effort? It's definitely one of those stores that you either love or hate. I personally find it uninspiring, dull to the point where I cannot part with my money for such bad quality and well... cheap. Don't get me wrong, I love a bargain but what I do not like is tacky looking material clothes being sold for a rip off cheap price because I know around the corner is Primark and well Primark doesn't parade itself as being something that it's not. What I mean is H&M seems to be a Primark that thinks it can charge you more for what pleasure I really don't know.

Take yesterday for example, I ventured into H&M and set eyes on these delightful trousers, they looked and felt amazing on. Stretchy, flattering, sexy and stylish and amazingly only £12.99. Side zip and belt hoops, very chic. Well until I had worn them for one hour and well hello there, is that...is that a broken side zip? Yes my friends, that was a broken zip after only one hour. Well I gave them a chance and look what happened? Sadly H&M I don't think we will be seeing each other again anytime soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment