Sunday 3 February 2013

New Look fashion delights! Boticca leather bag, River Island and ASOS accessories



***Early February fashion wishlist***
New Look
Boticca
River Island
Asos

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!! Here are some beauties I am loving after going out shopping yesterday! Excited to see winter clothing is having to make room for spring clothes in the shops. I hate winter clothes, nothing more uninspiring then boring and dull colours that fill the shops for day wear, give me bright summer clothes any day, layer them up with a cardi and tights and boom! I know jumpers  do the trick in keeping you warm but if I am dressing down that much to wear a jumper then well my uni hoodies are coming out. I like to otherwise look chic so here we go, here are my finds and delights on my February wishlist!

Hope you enjoy!!


Gorgeous River Island cream blouse with black lace detail
£25






£19.99


£16.99


£14.99

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/burgundy-crepe-open-front-blazer_255551767
£7 from £24.99

Right onto accessories, I adore Bottica and always lust after their amazing and oh so fabulous collection of jewellery, bags and luxe goodies, they bring together designers from all around the globe and there really is something for everyone on any budget. Support the independent sellers guys an read their bios! They range from India to the USA to Israel to Holland and everywhere inbetween. You will not be disappointed visiting the site I promise!

So my latest find is this fabulous blue leather bag with a tan bow. Ahhh I want it so badly! Just imagine it once lived in and a bit battered. I love leather handbags so much and always something unique which I think this definitely is.


http://en-gb.boticca.com/lesenvers/blue-popins/
Sold by Les Envers and just take a look! The designer Sara Turatello worked for Giorgio Armani and let me tell you the girl has style. I am totally saving up for a piece like this, my life needs it. It's £201 but I do hear she is having a private sale so run ahead as there are only 3 left!

The sellers Story

"My name is Sara Turatello, I studied Fashion Design at the Istituto Marangoni in Milan .. I worked in different companies like Giorgio Armani untill you get to create my own brand, which began life last year .. Les EnversDrawing, design and produce bags ..They are limited editions of a few pieces per color .. all Made ​​in Italy, from materials to produce high quality handcrafted products"









Sale items!

A bargain at £7 from £22.99 and just needs a waist belt and a statement necklace! Looove it! Definitely a wardrobe essential.




New Look jade green wrap dress £6 from £16.99. Such a pretty colour, team with gold accessories!



No comments:

Post a Comment